Our admissions process follows the procedures of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. When you apply, your follow-up contact will be with the Office of Admissions.
- Apply at any time of year and enroll beginning in Fall, Spring, or Summer terms
- Complete the application found on the Graduate School website, including a personal statement of interest in the program, transcripts, three letters of recommendation, at least two of which must be from persons familiar with your academic work and abilities, and a writing sample
- The GRE is optional but if you have GRE scores you may submit them with your application
- Have an interview with the Program Director in person or by phone
- Complete and submit your application
Ready to Apply?
If you are interested in pursuing the possibility of a Liberal Arts Studies degree, please start your application here.
Need Help? Have Questions?
If you have questions or need help applying, please reach out to us so we can assist you. Please contact April Strader Bullin at 336.758.6112 or email@example.com.
If you have questions about the Liberal Arts Studies M.A. program, please contact us so we can help you!
April Strader Bullin
Liberal Arts Studies M.A./Lifelong Learning